A Minder for Your Bike!
A bike thief can no longer cut a lock in peace!
- Imagine going briefly in-and-out of your local corner-shop, and knowing if someone tries to ride away with your bike.
- Imagine locking your bike on the street outside your office, knowing that a thief cannot quietly ride away with your bike.
- Imagine locking your cargo bike in the back yard, and hearing a siren in the bedroom when someone tries to ride away with the bike.
- Imagine making it difficult for the thief trying to cut your lock, and difficult when he tries to attack your M!nder.
- Imagine not having to run out every time someone accidentally knocks into your bike, because some app has told you to.
Not dumb like a car alarm, or puny like a bike alarm, a M!nder analyzes, generating a measured response–from beeps & buzzers as warning, to a shrieking siren heard across 4 lanes of traffic!
The core of the engineering has long completed for the M!nder. Its release is expected to be in Summer 2022, initially in the Vancouver area. Checks News or subscribe to email updates: